Friday, March 21, 2008

28 weeks



Happy Easter everyone! Were into the home stretch now and time is flying by. Everything is going well and Peanut seems to have fallen into a little routine. The baby is almost always most active right after dinner until I fall asleep. Peanut can also be found hanging out on my right side almost all of the time. I can't tell for sure which way Peanut is laying yet but is almost always snuggled up on the right. I wonder if my belly looks lopsided....I'll have to check.

Sugar test came back normal but the genius doctors discovered that I had low iron. I could've told them that weeks ago! I look like Powder, I'm so pale. It's not a huge deal, I just have to take an iron supplement along with my prenatal vitamins. Normally all of this iron would not be good for your digestive system.....if ya know what I mean. But I've discovered this wonderful cereal called Raisin Bran and so far it's my miracle meal. I feel as light as a feather, it fantastic!! Now, I understand why my Mom has eaten Raisin Bran for all these years. I'm happier than I've been this whole pregnancy because of it!

My dreams are starting to get super funky. The other night I had a dream that I delivered twins who were conjoined at the head. I kept telling everyone that these were not my babies as I wasn't supposed to have twins. I was carrying on saying that they must've been J-Lo's babies and that she had mine. J-Lo is such a baby stealer.

Ray and I are completely excited for our good friends Ray and Angie who are going to have their baby probably on Monday. Angie is getting induced on Sunday night and we can't wait to meet their little angel. They live right down the street from us so we will be dropping by often. Hopefully being around their baby for a few months will make me less and less anxious about being around a newborn. I haven't been around a newborn since Julianna so it has been awhile!

Thanks for checking in....until next week!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Sarah, Ray & Peanut! It's going by so fast for us. You are seven months already and I'll be 6 months next week. Sar if you think raisin bran does your body good, try Fiber One Cereal. I've been eating it once a week, plus using it to make bran muffins and I've never felt better.
Our little guy is moving up a storm too, and in the same place-- always on my right hand side.
Your belly is looking nice and round!

Mike and Dawn said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one having wierd dreams...although not quite as wierd as yours. A few weeks ago I would have said that most of my movement was on my right side, but now it's everywhere. I went through a Raisin Bran phase, but for no other reason than that was my cereal of choice for about 4-5 boxes. Now I'm sick of it. The pasty white coloring of your skin could quite possibly be that you haven't seen the sunlight in months...

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah- I think you better rename peanut- "Coconut" because she is growing by leaps and bounds!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Sarah, Ray and baby. You look great but haven't you always been known as powder????? When pregnant for Lauren I dreamt I gave birth to a baby PIG. Worst part was that I was the only one alarmed. Everyone else thought it was normal!!!!! Enjoy your pregnancy.
Aunt Mary

Anonymous said...

How is lils pregnancy coming along? She looked great! I bet shes having a girl because grandma says that girls take the beauty away from their pregnant moms and well...you know....lils already at the short end of the beauty stick. Im sure she has a great personality! Sarah looks great as usual. Can we see a picture of Rays belly???Aunt Lori