Saturday, April 19, 2008

32 weeks

CONGRATS to Dawn and Mike on their absolutely beautiful new baby girl, Kaitlyn Marie, born on April 17. She is so cute and I think she looks just like Dawn when she was little, minus the curly hair!

Peanut and I are doing well. Ray too, if any really cares about him!! He is upset that more people don't ever ask how HE is doing. Doesn't he understand how the order of operations is going to soon work? Peanut, then Lil, then me and then him. My recent blood work showed that my iron levels are still too low, even with the supplements that I've been taking. So I have to double the supplements now and hope that is enough. I've learned that at this point in the pregnancy, the baby is now taking most of my iron and storing it for himself/herself so its not uncommon to have low iron.

I think I'm starting to gain weight in my hips now as my maternity pants are now starting to feel snug in that area. It looks like I will be heading back out to shop although I had hoped that I was done with buying maternity clothes. Only 8 more weeks!

I've posted some pictures of the nursery furniture. The nursery is not completely finished and we still have the guest bed in there so the furniture is tucked away in the corner, but you've got the idea. I think that the glider and ottoman cost as much as the dresser so it better be worth it, as I'm sure we will be spending a lot of time in it!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments: