Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Update from the BabyDaddy

Well, we are almost into the third trimester. Amazing how time flies. We have been doing a lot of preparations for the baby. We ordered furniture, started the registry, bought multiple cribs. So many things that I hadn't thought off. I am so happy that Sarah is staying on top of all of this stuff. Who knew that you needed a glider for nursing?!?!

Sarah has been doing very well. I think that she has her good and bad days, but I have tried to be there for everything for her. She has gotten that so called "glow" in the last few months. She looks truly beautiful.

Every check up has gone by with the doctors telling us that everything seemed normal, which is great. The ultrasound was amazing. I didn't expect the detail, down to being able to see the chambers of the heart Seeing my baby's heart is amazing. I won't even see that after he/she is born, which by the way, I still think is a girl.

Next, I will be looking forward to painting the nursery, which will start next weekend. Also, considering that all of you guys have been reading this, I wanted to say thank you to Dawn, Karen, and Angie. I think that it has been great that Sarah has had family and friends going through the same thing to compare notes with, so she doesn't overreact to things.

That's all for now.....Oh, except, like Greg said, I am still waiting for people to ask me how I am doing!??! At least Greg asked. Thanks Greg.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the Babydaddy updates. It makes me giggle when I read the title. I love that we are preggo at the same time, its kind of weird when you think about it because aunt cathy and my mom had sarah and nick a couple weeks apart, and our little ones are 4 weeks apart. You guys will have to post some pics of the room when you are done for all us out of towners. I wont tell anyone that your names are Harriet and Willy. Your secret is safe with me. Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Ray- any crazy cravings lately????