Thursday, February 28, 2008

25 weeks



Another week, another 3 lbs it feels like! I actually have no idea how much weight I'm up to now. I haven't been on a scale since my last doc appt 3 weeks ago. I'm not as obsessed about my weight as it might sound, I guess I'm more in shock of how fast I've blown up these past few weeks. I just read my husband's blog below, it was very sweet...thank you honey. However, if I may critique it, Ray forgot to mention how a couple of days ago he was able to feel the baby move. I guess he forgot how excited he was about that. Peanut and I will forgive him.

This week was the first week that I started to feel uncomfortable. I haven't been sleeping well for a little while, but lately I've been waking up wide awake in the middle of the night and can't get comfortable again to fall back asleep. I'm also getting restless at work. Yesterday I had the worst back pain I can remember and I just felt very disgusting. The baby must've been positioned somehow where it was obstructing my breathing. I felt like I couldn't take a good breath for a few hours yesterday. Today was a better day, but if I'm uncomfortable now, how will I be when I'm 8 months along??? However, I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything right now, no matter how bad it gets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sar-you certainly are blossoming...I'm glad you are including face shots on your blog. Sounds like you're shopping like crazy. Leave some things for friends and family to buy... remember the size of your families!